Terms at EveryoneSocialising
You must be eighteen (18) or over to register as a user of Everyonesocialising.com or use this website. Membership in the Service is invalid where prohibited. You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you may access or view our Site. Please read them carefully. By visiting http://www.veryonesocialising.com, you are agreeing to its terms. This Agreement is subject to change at any time, and changes are effective upon posting.
2. Registration and Access
You can register as a user of the Service for absolutely free at present. After registration you can communicate with other users without restriction. Our free Service are not time limited and 100% free online dating. However, we may introduce subscription fees in addition to the current free services when our premium services become available in the future, but we will inform you about this before we do so.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service on the Site without notice. You are solely responsible for making any arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt by us of your written or email notice of termination. If you wish to cancel your subscription, just email us at email@example.com, we then deactivate your account within 24 hours.
We may also terminate immediately your membership and your access to our services because you have breached this Agreement and will give you notice of termination via the email address you have provided in your application for membership.
4. Use of the Service
- Illegal or unauthorised uses of the Site including collecting usernames and email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails will not be allowed and investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken against these illegal actions.
- We have the right to review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles that in our sole judgment violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, abuse, harm, or threaten the safety of other users.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display on the Service, or transmit/send to other users.
- By posting content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant us an irrevocable, worldwide license to use, copy, display and distribute such content and information incorporated into other works.
- You may not need to include in your user profile any real personal contact information such as phone numbers, postal addresses, emails or URLs addresses.
- You may not engage in advertising any products for sales or services to other users. In order to protect our users from such advertising or solicitation, we may reserve the right to restrict the number of emails that a user may send to other users in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate in our reasonable discretion.
5. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for interacting with other users on the Site. If there is any dispute occurring, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
7. Our Responsibilities
- We operate the Site and provide the Service with reasonable skills and care of an online service provider.
- We maintain the operation of the Site to ensure it runs 24/7 days a week. However, we may temporarily suspend the service due to operational issues such as website maintenance or upgrades. We will restore the service as soon as such issues are resolved.
- We are entitled to making changes to the Service from time to time provided that they do not have an adverse impact on the quality of the Service.
- If something happens beyond our reasonable control, we deserve the right not to be liable for that.
The Web site and the Service are provided on an "as-is" basis. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Service. We make no warranties / guarantees or representations as to the quality or fitness for a particular purpose of the Service except that we will operate the Site for the Service with reasonable skill and care of an online service provider.
All other conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity are hereby excluded. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by us, our partners or any member or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline of our members. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site and the Service.
Third party web sites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by Everyonesocialising.com and use and access of such third party websites is made at your own risk.
9. Dispute Resolution
We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, English law governs this contract and you must do so within the courts of England and Wales.
If Everyonesocialising.com does not enforce any provision of these Terms such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Everyonesocialising.com's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
It is hereby asserted that the Site and the Service is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the Site or the Service complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE